sunglasses

Recommendations etc.

sunglasses

Postby elnino » 05 Sep 2010 20:49

Hi , just wondering if anybody could recommend a good pair of glasses for fish spotting , i have been using a pair of polaroids made by esp that were about 20 pounds but i am guessing that like everything a better quality pair would help you to see beneath the surface better? any thoughts appreciated
elnino

Re: sunglasses

Postby Barbel123 » 05 Sep 2010 20:54

Give Stan a ring at Bewdley, he had some quality glasses at reasonble prices too ;) .

Cheers
James
Barbel123

Postby Oxo » 05 Sep 2010 21:13

:lol: Stan's tackle: 99p, as worn by Roy Orbison.

Seriously though, I've got a pair of these - not sure if it's what you already use? They have excellent lenses, comfortable and are very reasonably priced (I got mine for a tenner on Flea Bay) which is important when you lose as many pairs as I do. Hey, perhaps that's why they have a camo finish!? They are the equal if not better than many higher priced pairs that I've got through in Carping and Fly Fishing over the years.

http://www.hinders.co.uk/products/esp-c ... asses/674/

Ox
Oxo

Postby runhunt » 07 Sep 2010 20:05

yes stan's looked good value, i think they may be used by one of us! i think the rose tinted ones may have been a bit pricey though', but the night goggles to watch over the water as used, by night looked cool; if not a bit creepy.
i think the bailiff said he left some behind, not sure which hovel, sorry room that was mind, 5???? heart broken chap now, yearning for the company etc,etc any takers on who broke his heart????
sorry i'm making light of the subject, personally i cant get on with polaroids but then ive probably got bad eyes as well as bad hips.
regards paul
runhunt

Postby Jedd Hughes » 07 Sep 2010 20:27

Very funny Paul :lol:

For some reason the baliff took a shine to me :oops: :o what can I say I certainly did not lead him on :lol: :lol:

Sunglasses, I have just bought a great pair of Fox wrap rounds only £24.00 and the best I have used. lense colour amber.

Cheers

Jedd
It was this big
Jedd Hughes
Avon Barbel Moderators

Postby bgit » 07 Sep 2010 20:41

Optix as Martin has said - very good. Have had a pair going on 15 years. Slightly superior and a lot more expensive are Optilabs - think I have the panther ones. Maybe if I had been wearing them would have recognised Martin the other day!
Cheers
Bob
bgit

Return to Rigs, Tackle, Clothing...