The Hook Bait Co.

Which boilie, pellet or meat would you recommend to others?

The Hook Bait Co.

Postby hookbaits » 25 Sep 2011 15:23

Good afternoon to you all. My name is Darren McCann and I am the proprietor of The Hook Bait Co. Nigel very kindly asked me to join the group which I am delighted to do and I very much look forward to discussing all things bait related with you.
hookbaits

Re: The Hook Bait Co.

Postby hookbaits » 26 Sep 2011 21:04

Thank you Nigel,
I have a 'new' barbel bait that I would like to offer out to a few field testers called Naturally Black. Basically it is being tested on a few rivers such as the Wye, Severn and Swale but it needs to be assessed on other waters as well. The bait is black in colour and is a mix of milk, fish and meat proteins combined with natural food items such as worm, river shrimp, beetles, krill, glm and our Stimalol protein fish extract. The smell is natural (not over-powering to tempt the angler). For those who are interested in registering interest in fielding this then drop me an email and a bit about where you fish and I shall get back to you with full details. As with all of our current baits, Naturally Black has the full range of dedicated extras which include
boilies
dumbells
paste
pellet
groundbait
bait dip
A-Tract (particle and groundbait attractor)

All the best
Darren hookbaits@yahoo.co.uk
Last edited by hookbaits on 06 Oct 2011 23:19, edited 2 times in total.
hookbaits

Postby hookbaits » 08 Nov 2011 06:34

I am pleased to offer all members of avonbarbel reduced rates for our range of boilies at £8 per kilo. I can highly recommend 3-B which is a particularly effective bait for barbel. This superb bait was designed primarily for chub but if barbel are present they usually get to it first. See our gallery section and reports on our website http://www.hookbaits.com also check out Iain Nairn's blog on our forum, its a belter!
I am also looking for field testers to trial our Naturally Black barbel designer bait so send me your details and I shall confirm all of the details.
Wishing you well in your quest
Darren
hookbaits

Postby hookbaits » 08 Dec 2011 23:28

Individually crafted pieces of flake made from our new HNV paste mix then steamed to lock in the cheese and garlic flavour for optimum attraction. At last you can trot a piece of flake or fish it on the bottom without fear of the bait being nibbled away by nuisance fish. You can fish on knowing that your bait will still be there even if you miss a tentitive bite, no more reeling in to attach another piece of fresh flake! The bait is pliable enough to mount directly onto the hook or better still on the hair. As the baits are steamed rather than boiled, the flavour and attractor levels are much higher making them ideal for attracting chub for example when trotting. Initially these hook baits are available fresh for freezing only, but we shall be offering shelf life baits soon..
hookbaits

Postby Kentpaul » 22 Mar 2012 01:24

hookbaits wrote:Thank you Nigel,
I have a 'new' barbel bait that I would like to offer out to a few field testers called Naturally Black. Basically it is being tested on a few rivers such as the Wye, Severn and Swale but it needs to be assessed on other waters as well. The bait is black in colour and is a mix of milk, fish and meat proteins combined with natural food items such as worm, river shrimp, beetles, krill, glm and our Stimalol protein fish extract. The smell is natural (not over-powering to tempt the angler). For those who are interested in registering interest in fielding this then drop me an email and a bit about where you fish and I shall get back to you with full details. As with all of our current baits, Naturally Black has the full range of dedicated extras which include
boilies
dumbells
paste
pellet
groundbait
bait dip
A-Tract (particle and groundbait attractor)

All the best
Darren hookbaits@yahoo.co.uk

Will the new Naturally Black boiles be available to buy for the new season?
Kentpaul

Postby hookbaits » 26 Mar 2012 20:26

Yes it is already available to buy. The website is being updated and will include all of our latest products.
Tight lines
Darren
hookbaits

Return to Baits